What is Buckaroo? Penryn PTC’s annual Buckaroo is typically an adult-only event with dinner & drinks, raffle prizes, as well as a live and silent auction. The Buckaroo Auction is our school’s biggest fundraiser of the year in place to support and benefit our children. With the uncertainty of large social gatherings this year we have decided to scale back and create a virtual auction experience and thought it would be most fitting to call it Buck-a-Rona this year. Despite the current circumstances, we know fundraising is a key factor in building out future programs and promise to throw a BIG complimentary party to celebrate when restrictions and guidelines have eased. Get excited!
- Go to www.biddingowl.com/PenrynPTC to purchase raffle tickets, a family dinner option, To-Go drinks and bid on silent auction items starting at 6:30pm on Friday, April 9th. The silent auction will run 3 days ending Sunday, April 11th at 9pm. Despite the current circumstances, we know fundraising is a key factor in building our future programs. To continue supporting our staff, students and school programs we need your help!
FOR ALL PURCHASES & TO PRE-REGISTRATION AS A Buck-a-Rona BIDDER GO TO
- 25 Raffle Tickets for $20.
- Raffle tickets can be picked up in the office starting Monday, April 5th.
- View and drop these in person in the Penryn Gymnasium ALL DAY on Friday, April 9th from 7:30am to 6:30pm.
$25 Parking Spot Raffle Ticket
- The Penryn parking lots can be tough to maneuver at drop-off and pick-up, but if you won a spot for only $25 that would make you feel good.
- This winning ticket will be selected and announced before on-line auction is over, so if you didn’t win you could still buy one!
Family Dinner by Ingram Eatz and Desserts by Bella Delites
- All Dinner & Dessert orders must be received by Monday, April 5th.
- Pick-up will be April 9th from 4-6:30pm in the Upper Loop.
- It wouldn’t be a Buck-a-Rona without drinks.
- Beverage Glass with Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic Options
- First 30 will receive special commemorative beverage glass and will be sold during pick-up on April 9th from 4-6:30pm (while supplies last).
Silent Auction Site at www.biddingowl.com/PenrynPTC
- Bidding opens at 6:30pm and will run for 3 days closing at 9pm on Sunday, April 11th.
- You will be able view and obtain detailed descriptions of silent auction items.
- Be sure to Pre-Register by clicking the Login / Register tab
- Through this site you will have the opportunity to bid on your favorites, receive alert notifications if you have been out bid and close out your winnings at the end of the auction.
- PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS as they can participate too!
To Make a Monetary Donation
- We are mailing every Penryn family a self-addressed donation envelope.
- You may also click the donate tab at www.biddingowl.com/PenrynPTC and share this website with Family & Friends, so they can support.