The annual Penryn School Fun Run is an event held to promote health and fitness, as well as raise money for PTC funded activities provided to the students. Family, friends, and neighbors pledge money to support the students as they jog or walk. Penryn students run (or jog, walk, skip, etc.) laps around the school running path during a 45 minute time period of the regular school day.
Penryn School’s annual Fun Run will be held Tuesday, September 17th. This highly anticipated fun event is designed to promote health and fitness, as well as raise funds to support PTC sponsored programs like Art, field trips and classroom supplies. Family and friends pledge money to support the students as they run, walk, jog, or skip along a path during a 45-minute period. Parents are welcome to come watch and cheer on the students!
K-3rd & 8th grades will be from 9-9:45 am
4th-7th grades will be from 10:30-11:15 am
The PTC is once again using the online pledge site 99pledges. Each student has their own pledge site–send the link to family and friends. No amount is too small!! All donations are tax-deductible.
If you prefer, you can also use the flyer and receive donations via cash or check payable to Penryn PTC. Please turn in paper pledges by September 17th.
All participants will also receive the 2019 Fun Run shirt to wear during the event and post-run snacks.
The day after the run, we will visit each class and hand out prizes!
- The boy and girl in each class running the most laps will receive a prize.
- All students who return a donation of any value.
- All students who reach the $50 donation goal.
- Additional prize for the student that raises the most donations in each class.
- The class that raises the most money will receive an ice cream party!
- We need volunteers and donations: signup.com/go/jhtyqog
- Don’t forget to have your student wear tennis shoes on the 17th.