The annual Penryn School Fun Run is an event held to promote health and fitness, as well as raise money for PTC funded activities provided to the students. Family, friends, and neighbors pledge money to support the students as they jog or walk. Penryn students run (or jog, walk, skip, etc.) laps around the school running path during a 45 minute time period of the regular school day.
2018 Penryn School Fun Run
Penryn School’s annual Fun Run will be held Wednesday, September 12th. This highly anticipated fun event is designed to promote health and fitness, as well as raise funds to support PTC sponsored programs like Art, field trips and classroom supplies. Family and friends pledge money to support the students as they run, walk, jog, or skip along a path during a 45-minute period. Parents are welcome to come watch and cheer on the students!
K-3rd grades will be from 9-9:45 am
4th-8th grades will be from 10:30-11:15 am
The PTC is once again using the online pledge site 99pledges. Each student has their own pledge site–send the link to family and friends, and promote via email or Facebook. No amount is too small!! All donations are tax-deductible.
If you prefer, you can also use the flyer and receive donations via cash or check payable to Penryn PTC. Please turn in paper pledges by September 12th.
All participants will also receive the 2018 Fun Run shirt to wear during the event and post-run snacks. The day after the run, we will visit each class and hand out prizes!
• All students will receive a participation certificate and a Studio Movie Grill ticket.
• The boy and girl in each class running the most laps will receive a prize.
• The student in each class raising the most money will receive a prize.
• Students that reach the $50 pledge goal will receive a special edition Fun Run key chain!
• The class that raises the most money will receive a class party!
• We need volunteers and donations: signup.com
• Don’t forget to have your student wear tennis shoes on the 12th.